North Conway Community Center
Skip to nav
General Policies and Procedures
The North Conway Community Center has the right to cancel or combine any program with insufficient enrollment. All participants will be notified of changes in the schedule.
It is important to do your best to avoid exposure to COVID-19. Participants are expected to adhere to the following guidelines put forth by the state of New Hampshire and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Wash your hands often with soap (or use hand sanitizer when handwashing isn’t possible)
- Monitor your health and report symptoms or a positive COVID-19 test to the Executive Director or Program Coordinator
When Carroll County COVID-19 community rates are high, masks should be worn for all indoor programs. Please ensure your face covering covers your nose and mouth. Visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html to learn more.
The use or possession of drugs, alcohol or tobacco products on North Conway Community Center property or while participating in North Conway Community Center programs is prohibited.
Emergency contact information must be kept up to date. Staff or volunteers must be able to contact guardians in the event of an emergency. If any changes occur in phone numbers or other contact information, please notify the North Conway Community Center in writing. In an emergency situation, a staff member or volunteer will call 911 and then contact the family. In case of an ambulance transport, a staff member or volunteer will stay with child participants until a guardian arrives.
Participants must leave or be picked up right away if experiencing the following symptoms unrelated to physical exertion:
- A fever
- Any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath
- Muscle aches or chills or feeling feverish
- A change in sense of taste or smell
- Abdominal pain, breathing difficulty or other persistent pains
- Persistent headache
- Symptoms of other contagious disease (head lice, chicken pox, conjunctivitis)
- Symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, or rash